1. Can you personalise workwear and safety helmets ?
Yes we can. We would need the logo and/or lettering you require and would then generate artwork for your consideration and approval.Once we have recieved your written approval we would then personalise the garments ordered. We offer:
- Woven badges
- Heat applied
- Pad print – Embossing – stickers ….for safety helmets
2. Could you help us decide the appropriate type/level of protection we require in our workplace ?
Yes we can, we can visit your workplace (dependant on location) or we can gain information from over the telephone , which will enable us to help you in selecting appropriate products.
3. Can you supply product which is not shown on your website ?
Yes we can . Due to our partnerships with many of the leading manaufacturers we provide product solutions to manay customers outside the standard CRSCS product range.Please contact us with your enquiries.
4. Can we view products such as work wear and footwear to enable us to make an informed choice ?
Yes,we have a mobile showroom/shop which we can bring to you so that you can touch,feel,try and assess products prior to making any decisions,this facility is without obligation to buy !! It is a service only available to businesses located in Lancashire and Greater Manchester.
1. Can I return goods if they are not damaged on reciept ?
Yes you can but you must first gain a returns number from CRSCS,contact details are TELEPHONE 01254 271549.FAX 01254 658985 EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org There will be a 20% handling charge applied to any refund. All goods returned must be unused and not personalised and recieved back by CRSCS in the original undamaged packaging.There will be a further carraige cost of £5.95 if you require CRSCS to arrange shipping.
2. If I order a sized item eg boots or trousers , and they don t fit when I recieve them can I return the item ?
You can exchange the item for a different size,you must contact CRSCS to gain an exchange number, contact details are TELEPHONE 01254 271549. FAX 01254 658985 EMAIL email@example.com.There will be a 20% handling charge applied which will be charged prior to the replacement goods being sent out . All goods returned must be unused and not personalised and recieved back by CRSCS in the original undamaged packaging.There will be a further carraige cost of £5.95 if you require CRSCS to arrange shipping of the returned item/s and re delivery costs applied if the replacement item is less than £50 in value (Exc VAT)
3. Can you deliver before 10.30AM next day or on a Saturday ?
Providing the item is in stock yes we can.There will be an additiional charge for these premium services,usually £10.95 per carton for next day before 10.30AM and £15.95 for a carton on a Saturday
4. Do you provide face fit testing ?
Yes we do,we have accredited members of the team who are trained to carry out qualititive face fit testing of respiratory protective equipment,please contact us to discuss your enquiry further.
5. Do you deliver anywhere in the UK ?
Yes we can deliver to any location within the UK,next day,providing the order is placed before 2PM and the goods are in stock
6. Do you deliver in Lancashire and the North West of England ?
We deliver into Lancashire and the North West of England using our own transport.Orders can be placed up to 5.30pm for next day delivery
7.Can you deliver the same day ?
If you are faced with an un expected situation and require product the same day , we can help you.We can provide a same day delivery service into Blackburn,Burnley,Chorley/Adlington,Preston,Bolton and Wigan.